Monday, June 15, 2009

T O N I G H T A L I V E


One of my best mates Matty Best has so much musical talent he had to join yet another band just to be able to express it all. His new outlet goes by the name of "TONIGHT ALIVE" and are a pretty fresh new sound, many have labelled them as a mix between Paramore and Jesus. Matty is quite the Lady Killer and as much as his groupies are keen to get their mits on a piece of "The Buzz" he is well and truely whipped, sorry ladies. I have just realised that very few people read this blog and the chances of a female readng this blog is slim to none, so perhaps I should be saying sorry to the select few of the gay community out there that read this, if any. So check them out, they are touring with a few bands soon, I think they are even doing a couple of gigs with shortstack for all you punk rawkers out there.

Click here to check out their myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment