Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Is it just me or are girls in this day and age getting too attractive?
I normally wouldn't be one to complain about such topic however lately glamours seemed to have been thrust upon my eyeballs everywhere, don't get me wrong I enjoy it as much as the next hormone-driven teenage male but it's beginning to simply sadden me and I'm sure alot of my followers, knowing that they are and will always be "out of our league".
I think Peter Griffin best sums it up in this video when he says "...we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus."




Here's a few photographs of said women...

Exhibit A "Jessica Alba"

Exhibit B "Miranda Kerr"

Exhibit C "Scarlett Johansson"

And finally Exhibit D, the underdog "Tahnya Tozzi"

No comments:

Post a Comment